Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Slideshow of elements


http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/knpappa3253/library/Living%20with%20Art

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/knpappa3253/embed/slideshow/Living%20with%20Art"></iframe>


For each of these photos, I feel like I took a different approach. I really enjoy taking pictures of the outdoors and using different angels for pictures, it brings about a cool effect to the pictures and helps people to see them at a different way. I also like to use different effects on pictures, so that people can look at them in a different light then what they are actually taken as. I really enjoyed taking these pictures, some are from around my house and others are from the outdoors by the water, which I love water and love taking pictures of the water and things around the water.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures you captured for each Element and Principle shows that you have a solid understanding of each one. You used images and scenery's that I would have never thought to use for some of the Elements and Principles that you have used them for. You did a great job on this project and showed me how those different objects and scenery's pertained to the Elements and Principles that you used them for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on your project. I loved the contrast picture of the water and the trees. Your eye can wander to many different things in the photo as well good job.!

    ReplyDelete