Monday, September 28, 2015

Making Art!







1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
I thought that creating them was very cool, Ive created one before but not with paint. I also think if I had used a better paint it would have turned out much better on the paper.
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I really enjoyed the color wheel youtube video, I liked how it showed you the different colors for primary and then how it was created and mixed onto the paper
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
With the Value Scale, that was interesting and a bit of a challenge since it decreases in a light way.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I enjoyed both of the videos and thought they were very informative on how to create both a Value Scale and Color wheel, I really enjoyed the color wheel the best and thought it was good to see how it was created and it also gave good details on the colors used.

No comments:

Post a Comment