Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Reflection of AED 200

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
I didnt have very high expectations for this course since I only took this course because I didnt any art credit to graduate, but this was a very interesting course and I really enjoyed in when I first started it look as if there was going to be a lot of work but it really evened out throughout the semester and the flexibility was a huge help for me since I am a full time student and I also work full time so I can get very busy and overwhelmed easily with everything I have going in. 
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your initial posting?
I believe when I first started this course I put that Art was something that you look at and interrupt or something along those lines, which I still feel the same way but I feel that all the art I looked at this semester definitely made me enjoy certain types of art and have more of an open mind to different pieces of art.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
 I didnt put a favorite artists because like I had stated when I first started the course I am not into art that much, I feel as if I dont have a favorite. I am very much into oil paintings that is my favorite type of art to look at along with sketches since they are so free and can be more difficult to interrupt
4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
My answer is the same, I love online classes I took them a lot when I was in community college...I also wishes to take more since they are so convenient for me since I do not have the luxury of not working while in school, I wish but I can't do that.So online classes are always so much easier and I think it gives an individual more self discipline on learning things on there own without a teacher always by there side.

No comments:

Post a Comment