Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hand drawing fail

1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
It was definitely an interesting thing to draw, the last time I drew my hand was a long time ago and I think I just traced it not actually drew it.
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
I used pencil because I felt it would be easier to draw with.
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
As you can see in the picture, my non dominant hand drawing was terrible from my dominant hand.
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
I am terrible at drawing, I think they are successful in demonstrating how hard it can be to draw your hand in a different way, 
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
I would never use my non dominant hand to create artwork, they would never look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment